Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Congratulations to the Class of 2013

Sagewood College is proud to announce – The Class of 2013 has produced a 100% pass
with the vast majority of them qualifying to enter university this year.


ADITYA RUIA , the top learner at Sagewood College boasts a pass of 5 “A” and 2 “B” symbols.
  Distinctions were achieved in Mathematics, Advanced Mathematics, Physical Science, Business Studies and Life Orientation. 


Other top achievers in the Class of 2013 that deserve mention are SKYE DEACON AND KASHMIRA NAIDOO



The cohesion between this matric group and the staff of Sagewood College have produced results Sagewood School is proud of.  Congratulations, gratitude and thanks go to the Learners and staff.  Well Done!

Director (Ms J Patel)

1 comment:

  1. I savour, result in I discovered exactly what I was looking for.
    You've ended my 4 day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day.
    Bye

    my web page quest bars

    ReplyDelete