- Rules for our blog
- Parents Resources
- Pre-Primary Parent Teacher Meeting Term 1
- Students Resources
- Easter Bonnet Parade
- Grade 3 Science Experiment
- Grade 1's having fun
- Grade 3's excursion: Croc City Crocodile & Reptile Park
- Alumni- Reconnecting with past learners
- Teacher Resources
- Homework Help
- 100 Word Challenge winners
- The Daily Sage
- School Sports
- Willow feather Farm
- Preprimary School
- 2013 School Photos- Gallery
- Preparatory School
- School Website
Thursday, April 17, 2014
Naazneen's hip hop team participated at the SA Championships (Nationals) in Rustenburg last week. There were over 2000 participants from different provinces in this event.
Naazneen's group "Pulse Injected" won GOLD in their age group under the Hip Hop category and SILVER for the musical 'Michael Jackson' dance.
They are through to the US championships, to participate in Los Angeles in July 2014.
Monday, April 14, 2014
Here we see Preparatory school children playing a game that has been termed “the gymnasium of the mind” by Adolf Anderssen. Chess is variously described as a science, an art and a sport.
|Liam Pillay is seen here planning his next move|
The Benefits of Chess for Kids
- · Improves concentration and memory
- · Enhances reading and math skills
- · Fosters logic, critical thinking, and creativity
- · Encourages and rewards hard work
- · And the fifth and best reason of all to play chess? It’s just plain fun!